Concierge Medical Services For One Year
Labs • X-Ray • Urgent Care
At MetroMedic Walk-In only.
Includes Comprehensive Wellness Physical
Basic Metabolic Panel*
Pulmonary Function Test
*Includes blood sugar and cholesterol
Can be applied to your insurance deductible
We believe that medicine today should focus on prevention, early detection, wellness, direct patient care and spending dedicated time with patients.
Patients and their Membership-Based Doctors
You visit your doctor’s office. The doctor is not rushed and is happy to see you. All of your health concerns are addressed and you are given proactive steps to reaching your health goals. Sound good? We think so, too.
- Learn About Concierge Medicine
- Talk To A Cypress Consultant
- Hear From Cypress Patients
- Get More Answers
What are the patient benefits of concierge medicine
- An annual, regardless of medical condition or necessity, medical examination or physical checkup (“Private Checkup”).
- Enhanced health guidance and electronic communication connection with physician regarding patient health information or data.
- Assistance with using that data more effectively toward achieving health goals identified during the annual Private Checkup.
Also, as a result of the physician having a smaller patient panel, in addition to the Program Services, patients may experience;
- Increased availability including, in some cases, doctor’s cell phone number and email address.
- Same-day or next-day appointments. House calls are also available when necessary.
- Appointments routinely start on time.
- Patient healthcare support regarding diet, nutrition, and fitness goals that may not be covered by patient’s plan.
Personalized Wellness Plan & Health Coaching
Your physician is dedicated to creating a proactive course of action to help you maintain or improve a healthy lifestyle today and in the future.
This will be an in-depth session for your coach to get to know you, find out your history and discover your goals. Several additional tests will be given to complement those given in the initial executive physical.
Your physician will use your test results and goals to develop your plan. A customized eating plan and exercise recommendations will be core components.
Should medical specialists be required as part of your patient care, your physician will make referrals to the best qualified physicians most capable of addressing your needs.
We work with you to find more suitable medicare at best price before you leave the office.